Creating a PivotCX Campaign
What are Campaigns?
With its new Campaigns feature, PivotCX offers its customers the ability to reach candidates with timely messages. Campaigns can vary from a single message blast to a series of timed messages to engage candidates when they are ready to speak with our candidate advocates or directly with a recruiter from your company.
You can find Campaigns under the AUTOMATION section in the dashboard menu.
Once in the Campaigns view, you have access to a searchable list of your campaigns.
Creating a New Campaign
- To start a new campaign, once in the Campaigns view, click on "New."
- On the next screen, write a descriptive name by clicking in the "New Campaign" field.
- Click on the add new message icon to start crafting your first message.
- To change the message name, click on the pencil icon. When you finish editing, click on the green checkmark next to the message name field.
- Click on the stopwatch icon to add a time delay on a specific message (how long the system will wait before sending your message).
- To cancel a time delay, click on the crossed-out stopwatch icon.
- If you want to delete a message in the sequence, click on the red X to the right of the stopwatch and then confirm by clicking on the red trash can.
- You can add as many messages as you need to craft an engaging campaign.
- Your campaign is updated automatically as you edit it.
- Messages will be sent immediately after you finish editing your campaign unless you add a time delay.
Filtering the Candidates Tab in PivotCX
PivotCX's Candidate tab provides a snapshot of your past candidates' contact information and info from the applications they have submitted for your jobs. One of the most powerful ways to leverage PivotCX is by creating remarketing blasts or ...
How to Access PivotCX
You can go directly to https://app.pivotcx.io/ or go to the PivotCX website and click on the login button on the top right of the screen. If you see a blank screen when you try to log in, try the steps in this help article; sometimes, the ...
Switching Between PivotCX Teams
There are instances where PivotCX will provision more than one team for users. In these cases, the user needs to switch teams to see the corresponding candidates and all the pertinent metrics and information. Here are the steps you can take to ...
Creating a Blast
What is a blast in PivotCX? A blast is a single text message sent out to a list of contacts. You can schedule your blast to go out at a specific time, or you can send it out immediately. How to create a Blast? Choose a list or create a list of ...
Statuses in PivotCX
Apply statuses allow Candidate Development Representatives (CDRs) and recruiters to better control applicant flow, from when job applicants first apply to the dispositioning of their application. Delivery and Follow-up Workflow Once PivotCX CDRs ...