The deliver command is used to send a candidate or contact to another user or team and to wrap up a conversation. When you do a delivery, we record statuses for the conversation which enables us to report on conversation outcomes.
You can deliver to:
- A PivotCX team member
- An email address (a special restricted user will be created that can only access conversations that have been delivered to that email).
- Another PivotCX team.
Every Human to Human (H2H) should end with delivery, even if the outcome is not positive. This allows PivotCX to report on the outcome of conversations and allows you to measure how effective each source of contacts/candidates are.
In recruiting, a candidate advocate handles initial chat engagement with job candidates and is responsible for performing initial screening and relationship development. Qualified, and engaged candidates are delivered to a recruiter or hiring manager as appropriate.
Candidate Advocates are similar to "business development representatives" in sales. A candidate advocate is responsible for initial contact, and starting the relationship with a candidate. Candidate advocates manage the top of the recruiting funnel and deliver qualified, ready to action candidates to a recruiter. This division of labor is highly effective because recruiters rarely have time to respond to the next chat message sent by a candidate.
Candidate Advocate/Chat Agent → Recruiter
Recruiter → Hiring Manager
RPO/Staffing Company → Client Company
Central Chat Team → Recruiter
BDR → Sales Representative
Central Sales → Field Representative
Delivery: Not Interested Delivery: Qualified
- Type ^deliver in the chat window followed by the spacebar
- Choose the correct job application to associate with the delivery (It will normally be tied to the Active Apply but depending on the conversation with the candidate, this could change).
- Select the appropriate status for the delivery. The standard options are:
- Not Qualified
- Not Interested
- For Qualified and Review statuses, type a few notes based on your conversation and give a star rating.
- In the case of Not Qualified and Not Interested, select an option from the second drop-down menu, type a reason and any notes from the conversation.
- Finally, if the contact is not a real lead, select Spam or Other and write a few notes explaining why.
- Click Next. Depending on the procedure for the specific team, candidates can be delivered to other people or team(s). If so, select the correct contact email/team or type it in the email field.
Click Done to finish delivering the candidate.