Having the correct filters in a PivotCX chat allows Chat Agents and Recruiters to work more efficiently and minimizes the possibility of missed conversations.
How to update Filters
Once in the chat view, click the funnel icon to update the filters.
Click the funnel again to minimize the filter settings when you complete your changes.
For Chat Agents and BDRs
Chat Agents and BDRs are responsible for initial engagement and will want to leverage PivotCX's claim system to optimize response time and deliver better customer service. Chat Agents/BDRs should:
- Turn on "Only Waiting," "Claimed By Me," and "Unclaimed."
This filtering will show only conversations that have not been responded to, are not claimed by another user, and are waiting for a response. Conversations that are not waiting for a response will not appear. With these filters, the conversations list will prioritize the best possible average response time
so users can pick the first conversation on deck and use keyboard shortcuts
to move through subsequent chats rapidly.
Filtering Options for Chat Agents/DBRs
To ensure the claiming feature works properly, ensure you turn on Autoclaim in your User Settings.
For Recruiters and Hiring Managers
Recruiters and Hiring Managers take over after the initial screening completed by Chat Agents and BDRs.
With a tight schedule, these users would better serve these users by changing their filters to optimize for accountability, and they should:
- Turn on "Assigned to Me" only
None of the brand new conversations at the top of the funnel will appear in this view, making it easy to follow up with prequalified candidates.
Filtering Options for Recruiters/Hiring Managers
How PivotCX Optimizes for better service
PivotCX is designed to help you deliver excellent service by automatically prioritizing candidates with the longest response wait time while simultaneously preventing multiple people from engaging with the same candidate.
- When you send a message, PivotCX automatically marks the conversation as claimed by you.
- After 30 minutes of inactivity, the claim expires, allowing another user to take over. Automatically unclaiming a conversation ensures that contacts don't get lost when team members take a break, end a shift or go to a meeting.
- Remember to refresh the chats every once in a while to check for conversations that might have been unclaimed.